Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting My Fitness On

Started my official 20 pound slim down venture today. Got some blood work bacck-my stupid hormone and estrogen levels have skyrocketed and caused me to gain 15 pounds :( Luckily, I got prescribed some medicine that suppossedly causes the pounds to fly off  with proper diet and exercise. Went to the gym today and ate healthy. The one thing I'm going to miss the most is my daily one or two Dr Peppers. Cant believe I went  2 years without one. Nursing school got me hooked on those babies, as well as coffee. blah. I will just have to suck it up and cut my losses.

That whole moderation key tip is bullshit. If I cant self indulge alll the way I cant have it or I WILL drink it/eat it!

Wow...just realizing what a lame post this is.

I'm sleepy. Calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment