Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life is fleeting.

Today I was reminded like sometimes we all need reminding, that life is short and can be taken away from us at any moment. I sometimes get caught up in all the crap of this life and I lose sight of all the things and people that make this world a great place. I hate that I do that. I truly do. I could say I will try to do better but the truth is I think it is in my nature to recognize the pain and the shortcomings of life. I mean going into nursing, its what you see on a daily basis. And your heart goes out to anyone who hurts or is in pain.

But at the end of the day, I know things fall apart so that they can come together again. I am not religious. I do not get organized religion nor do i want to try BUT i have my faith and my beliefs and I thank God (not as often as I should) for all the blessings in my life. For the people in my life that have impacted me and taught me things only THEY could teach me. I love every single one of  you.

I love my family. I love my dog. I love my friends. I love my LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment